The professional development Certificate in Online Curriculum Development is a five-module online certificate designed to provide you with practical skills to create effectives lessons and curriculum in an online environment. You will learn skills to build and lead a successful online learning environment through understanding collaboration, engagement, lesson planning, and assessments.
Teachers can earn one continuing education unit for each course in the program, earning up to five total continuing education units.
You may register for one module individually or all five modules within the certificate.
- Module 1: Teaching from a Distance: Planning Lessons for Impact
- Module 2: Increase Clarity: Defining Success in Online Learning
- Module 3: Assessment Online
- Module 4: Engagement in Online Learning
- Module 5: Collaboration in Online Learning
Individual Module Cost: $150
Complete Professional Development Certificate: $625 ($125 savings!)