CEUs: 1.7 (Contact Hours: 17)
Access Time: 365 days
The HR Skills Best Practices certificate consists of courses focused on the behaviors, practices and approaches that enable HR professionals and managers to foster better connections, communicate effectively, provide useful feedback, and navigate difficult situations. Through quizzes, games, real-world scenarios and commentary from subject matter experts, the HR Skills Best Practices certificate helps the learner begin to develop the skills that are the key to a cohesive workforce.
The certificate consists of 8 courses that are online and self-paced, providing flexibility in completing the curriculum. No prerequisites are required to begin the courses. A course will be considered complete when the participant has done all assignments, exercises, review checkpoints, and has received at least a 70% on the course final exam. Students will have 12 months to complete all the courses in the certificate.
- HR Skills™: Coaching
- HR Skills™: Communication and HR
- HR Skills™: Conflict Resolution
- HR Skills™: Handling Difficult Conversations
- HR Skills™: Leadership and HR
- HR Skills™: Problem-Solving
- HR Skills™: Progressive Discipline
- HR Skills™: SMART Goals for Performance Evaluation