To keep pace with changing business environments, new technologies, and current employee needs, human resources professionals must have a thorough understanding of the topics and issues shaping today's workplace. This series of courses addresses a range of key issues, "hot topics," and trends, including in-demand benefits, flexible work arrangements, and inclusive workspaces.
Creating a safe, collaborative workplace where employees feel welcome and supported requires human resources professionals to face some difficult issues and challenges. In this bundle of courses, you'll learn about current issues your employees may be facing and best practices for promoting employee well-being. With a deeper understanding of potential issues that may arise, you'll be better equipped to provide guidance, policies, and resources to help employees thrive.
Courses included in this certificate program are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
All courses in this certificate have an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
- HR Hot Topic: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Employee Classification
- HR Hot Topic: Flexible Work Arrangements
- HR Hot Topic: Handling Workplace Violence
- HR Hot Topic: Marijuana and the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Pay Equity
- HR Hot Topic: Promoting Employee Well-being
- HR Hot Topic: Recruiting Multi-generational Employees
- HR Hot Topic: The Future of Work