COT7002X - Introduction to Editing Still Images for use in Learning Objects
In the third course of the Certificate in Online Teaching, Introduction to Editing Still Images for use in Learning Objects, you will learn how to edit still images for use in learning objects to enhance the online learning environment. You will gain knowledge on universal principles for design and be introduced to a variety of approaches to editing images.
The big idea behind this course is that when you feel comfortable and confident finding, customizing, and posting media to an online learning environment you open up an impressive new set of engagement opportunities for your learners.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Apply Internet search skills to find answers to technical questions
- Use the basic terminology of online learning
- Use traditional online communication and tools effectively
- Interpret online learning from the perspective of the student learner
- Evaluate affordances & constraints of new educational technology for best fit
There are no prerequisites.
This is a self-paced course comprising 4 units of content and activities linked in the left navigation.
- This module will take approximately 10 hours of concentrated time on task to complete and it is recommended you complete a course each week during your program.
- It is recommended you complete the units in the order presented for the best learning experience. The course will be available to you for 6 months from your date of enrollment.
Estimated Time of Completion
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Online Teaching : Certificate in Online Teaching