MDX1242 - Cloud Operations Security
This course begins by covering security issues with regard to operating cloud services. While it covers many aspects relevant to a cloud service provider, it should be particularly valuable to helping cloud consumers understand how security responsibilities may be divided between consumer and provider. The second module engages the learner with real-world scenarios that represent the challenges to securing cloud operations. This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
This course follows the structure of the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Computing Professional certification. While it is intended as a part of a five-course suite, it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
- Identify the considerations choosing data center site
- Explain ways to implement physical security
- Describe the various considerations for securing hardware and networking resources
- Understand the vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies for securing the management plane of a cloud facility
- Describe the steps involved in creating a business continuity plan for a data center
- Explain the role and requirements of forensics in a cloud facility
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Real-World Cloud Cybersecurity Scenarios : Real-World Cloud Cybersecurity Scenarios