MDX1917 - HR Tools for Engaging Top Performers
Learn how to attract, retain, and develop top talent using recruitment strategies, branding, and data analytics. Explain the roles of corporate culture, compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, professional development, and employee engagement in creating and maintaining a workforce of top performers. In this course, you'll explore current workplace trends and examine how major crises, like the COVID-19 pandemic, affect hiring, retaining, and developing talent.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain strategies and tools that attract top performers
- Identify the components of successful compensation and benefits packages
- Analyze the role of flexible work arrangements in attracting top talent
- Explain how professional development can be implemented to retain talent
- Describe recruitment strategies aimed at hiring top performers
- Explain how to effectively use data analytics to attract, recruit, manage, and retain talent
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Inc. Magazine: Building HR for Growth : Inc. Magazine: Building HR for Growth