MDX1938 - Working Remotely
Working from home allows for greater flexibility but requires a thoughtful approach to time management. Scheduling tasks in an efficient way and ensuring a clear boundary between work life and home life are key components of balancing the demands of remote work. This course provides an overview of the skills and strategies needed to achieve a fulfilling, productive remote work routine and healthy work-life balance. Additionally, the course covers interview preparation for remote positions, as well as video conferencing, instant messaging, and email best practices.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Outline key skills a candidate should demonstrate when interviewing for a remote job
- Manage remote work stress and pressure
- Implement time management strategies to increase productivity while working remotely
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Use virtual communication as a collaborative tool
- Follow instant messaging etiquette
- Write efficient and impactful emails
- Explain strategies for incorporating socialization during the remote workday
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Fast Company: Collaborating for Success : Fast Company: Collaborating for Success