MDX402 - Global Supply Chain Management
This online and self-paced Global Supply Chain Management prepares learners to take NASBITE's Certified Global Business Professional™ exam. It includes an in-depth review of the Global Supply Chain Management knowledge area aligned with NASBITE's practice delineation, exam taking tips, module quizzes, and a 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Supply Chain Management area of knowledge.
For a comprehensive NASBITE CGBP™ Exam Prep course, register for the full suite of International Trade courses, which includes Global Business Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Global Marketing, and Global Trade Finance.
The course provides an overview of essential skills for managing supply-chain logistics in an international business context. It covers practical applications of supply-chain management including: transportation modes; taxes, duties and quotas; trade agreements; packaging requirements; use of intermediaries; documentation requirements; legal and regulatory requirements; insurance; trade conventions; and the offshore procurement process.
This module addresses the following NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional™ Practice Delineations:
- Optimize supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of the international business plan including evaluation of all modes of transportation, inventory, time to market, landed costs, and customer requirements.
- Evaluate and select the potential intermediaries (e.g., carriers - all modes, 3PLs. forwarders, brokers, contract carriers) necessary to support the international business plan (including evaluation of outsourcing alternatives and/or partners).
- Complete the documents required for international movement of product and services.
- Coordinate with other departments to calculate the true cost, benefits, and risks of proposed transactions in order to implement risk management policies.
- Facilitate the offshore procurement process.
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
It is helpful for learners to have some knowledge of international trade management. It is recommended that you download the Exam Prep Study Guide found at the NASBITE CGBP™ site.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) Exam Prep : Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) Exam Prep