Promoting employee well-being is essential for a healthy organization. While this may seem obvious, it can easily be overlooked in an effort to meet other organizational goals. In this course, you will learn what it means to develop a working environment that prioritizes employee health, happiness, and comfort. You will explore various techniques for creating a positive workplace culture and identify common stressors that may threaten employee well-being. You will also learn about the effects employee well-being has on a company's financial success and productivity.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define and explain well-being
- Define and distinguish between stress vs. anxiety
- Identify potential stressors in the workplace
- Describe the relationship between employee well-being and HR
- Understand the current state of employee well-being in the country
- Identify different types of programs that can help assess and promote employee well-being
- Describe the importance of organizational culture and its relation to employee well-being
- Identify and understand the federal laws created to protect the well-being of employees in the workplace
- Explain the effect of employee well-being on business
- Explain how different metrics can be used to track and gauge the effectiveness of wellness programs
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- HRCI: HR Hot Topics Bundle : HRCI: HR Hot Topics Bundle