Learners will be asked to apply web design principles and coding techniques learned throughout the certificate to design and deliver a streamlined and responsive website.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Apply the principles of information architecture in organizing the website content for Seaside Bed and Breakfast
- Diagram a website layout that considers the fundamental concepts of user experience and usability
- Code the basic website layout in HTML based on the website layout's specifications
- Style the website according to the design specifications provided by Seaside's owners using CSS
- Add Google Analytics to the website
- Revise and structure the HTML document and CSS stylesheet to reflect responsive web design
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
- Real-world case studies
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Web Design : Certificate in Web Design