MDX1956 - A Guide to Business Loans
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts related to business financing, including how various loan products work, what to consider when assessing your business's financing needs, and how to navigate the application process.
The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small business people, including video segments and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain why business loans are financial beneficial
- Summarize reasons why a business might explore taking out a business loan
- Identify and explain various financing options
- Determine your business financing needs
- Discuss the pros and cons of different financing options
- Describe the loan application process
- Articulate the importance of good credit and collateral
- Outline reasons why loan applications are not approved
- Discuss when to consider refinancing business loan debt
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Inc. Magazine: Building Financial Literacy : Inc. Magazine: Building Financial Literacy