Contemporary business environments face constant staff challenges for management. The challenges can be complex or simple and require a full understanding of building engagement, creating trust and maximizing productivity while building a resilient staff and reducing stress and turnover. The objective of the course is to prepare leaders to meet the challenges of an organization successfully while learning how to communicate and adopt change properly.
- Gain a knowledge of leadership in a changing landscape in business
- Apply engagement building techniques and understanding with staff and peers
- Build resiliency in staff
- Gain knowledge on managing stress and reducing burnout in the office
- Apply techniques to navigate hard decisions
No materials or textbooks are needed.
Estimated Time of Completion