Integration of safety and productivity into daily field operations through inspection and accountability. Examines accident costs and contributing factors and techniques for risk minimization. Presents the relationship between safety and quality and techniques for site, structure, general and mechanical and electrical system inspections.
- 100% online self-paced course
- No prior experience required
- No entry requirements
- No textbooks and other materials required for purchase
Learning Modules Include
- Unit 1: Introduction to Field Inspection and Safety
- Unit 2: Field Inspection
- Unit 3: Safety
- Unit 4: Wrap Up
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Credential
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the cost of injuries in comparison to the cost of safety.
- Assess the occurrence of hazardous conditions.
- Determine steps and implement contractual agreements and management systems to improve safety.
- Understand the relationship between safety and quality.
- Understand the basic inspection processes for site, structures, general construction and mechanical and electrical systems.
- Apply inspection techniques to insure conformance with codes, plans and specifications.
- Understand the final inspection process and project closeout.
Requirements to Enroll
All learners are eligible to enroll in CSM2306X: Field Inspection and Safety course of the Construction Management Professional Certificate program. There are no admissions requirements. It is recommended that learners have a high school diploma or GED.
Estimated Time to Completion
CSM2306X: Field Inspection and Safety can be completed in 50 hours.
Learners will have access to their course learning modules for 30 days from the date of their enrollment.
CEUs and PDUs
- CEUs- 5.0 National University Continuing Education Units
Please contact us is you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Construction Management : Professional Certificate in Construction Management