Course 3 introduces the fundamentals of construction management, estimating, scheduling and control. Quantity takeoff estimations for material, time, equipment and overhead are presented. Activity durations, scheduling and project updating for control are covered.
- 100% online self-paced course
- No prior experience required
- No entry requirements
- No textbooks and other materials required for purchase
Learning Modules Include
- Unit 1: Project Management
- Unit 2: Construction Cost Estimating
- Unit 3: Project Scheduling
- Unit 4: Project Controls
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the cost of injuries in comparison to the cost of safety.
- Assess the occurrence of hazardous conditions.
- Determine steps and implement contractual agreements and management systems to improve safety.
- Understand the relationship between safety and quality.
- Understand the basic inspection processes for site, structures, general construction and mechanical and electrical systems.
- Apply inspection techniques to insure conformance with codes, plans and specifications.
- Understand the final inspection process and project closeout.
Requirements to Enroll
All learners are eligible to enroll in CSM2307X: Estimating Scheduling and Control course of the Construction Management Professional Certificate program. There are no admissions requirements. It is recommended that learners have a high school diploma or GED.
Estimated Time to Completion
CSM2307X: Estimating Scheduling and Control can be completed in 50 hours.
Learners will have access to their course learning modules for 30 days from the date of their enrollment.
CEUs and PDUs
- CEUs- 5.0 National University Continuing Education Units
Please contact us is you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Construction Management : Professional Certificate in Construction Management