Put yourself first with the Professional Certificate in Self-Leadership. This non-degree course offers 30 hours of impactful leadership training that benefits learners at any point on their personal and professional journey. The Self-Leadership course shares practical self-awareness and emotional intelligence tools that empower people to drive individual and team performance forward.
The Professional Certificate in Self-Leadership uses active reflection to examine, link, and make meaning from our experiences to gain understanding of ourselves and others. Developed with guidance from subject matter experts, this evidence-based, self-paced program provides an inclusive, self-actualizing solution to growing the next generation of leaders.
- 100% online self-paced course.
- No prior experience required.
- Stackable for academic credit towards a degree.
- No textbooks and other materials required for purchase.
Learning Modules Include
- Unit 1: Introduction to Self-Leadership
- Unit 2: Self-Care
- Unit 3: Looking Inward
- Unit 4: Emotional Intelligence
- Unit 5: Personality and Behavior
- Unit 6: Behaving Like a Leader
- Unit 7: Goal Setting
- Unit 8: Applying Self-Leadership to Transformative Practices
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand and apply self-leadership principles to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence to improve decision-making and interpersonal relationships.
- Practice communication techniques to express oneself authentically and to build trust and influence others.
- Develop a growth mindset to overcome challenges.
- Utilize goal-setting strategies to enhance skills, prioritize tasks, and increase productivity.
Prior Learning Credit
The Professional Certificate in Self-Leadership serves as a valuable credential that complements your educational path, offering the potential to earn academic credits for prior learning that can be applied to an undergraduate degree program at National University. Below is the degree that is eligible for academic credit transfer towards LED 400 Introduction to Leadership:
Requirements to Enroll
All learners are eligible to enroll in the Professional Certificate in Self-Leadership. There are no admissions requirements. It is recommended that learners have a high school diploma or GED.
Estimated Time to Completion
The Professional Certificate in Self-Leadership can be completed in approximately 30 hours.
Learners will have access to their course learning modules for up to 60 days from the date of their enrollment.
CEUs and PDUs
CEUs - 3.0 National University Continuing Education Units
Certificate of Completion
After completion of all 8 units, learners will be awarded an official National University Workforce Education Solutions Professional and Continuing Education Certificate of Completion.
Please contact us is you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.